Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Human and Natural Capital Reproductive Function in the Economy of Sustainable Innovative Development: Ways of Installation into the System of Strategic Management

Human and Natural Capital Reproductive Function in the Economy of Sustainable Innovative Development: Ways of Installation into the System of Strategic Management

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 9 (no. 4),

The relevance of this study is determined by the constantly increasing increment of the high-quality human and natural resources importance in the modern processes of reproduction of hierarchically organized socio-economic systems. Effective strategic management of anthropological and ecological capital is a key condition for increasing the sustainability of innovative development of the economy and society. The purpose of the study is to substantiate the ways of installing human and natural capital that perform a significant reproductive function in the economy of sustainable innovative development into the system of strategic management. To achieve the goal of the study, such problematic tasks as systematization of fundamentally new approaches to the socio-economic systems’ strategic management aimed at anthropological and ecological resources incrementing, characteristics of human and natural capital that affect the degree of sustainability of socio-economic trajectories structural view, the human and natural resources innovation reproduction function specifics identification, the human and natural capital reproduction (increment) strategies in the system of managing sustainable innovative development of the economy justification and empirical verification were solved. The novelty of the author's approach consists in substantiating the directions for integrating the structural model of human and natural capital as an important resource-reproduction component of sustainable innovation development of the economy into the system of strategic management. The results of the author’s developments in the area of the human and natural capital reproductive function in the strategic management system installation approbation can serve as the basis for the formation of an effective regulatory mechanism ensuring an increased degree of sustainability of the innovation-oriented development of the economy trajectory under fluctuations of the global socio-economic system.

Keywords: human capital; natural capital; reproductive function; the economy of sustainable and innovative development; strategic management

References:
  • Ahmad, N. and Schreyer, P. (2016). Is GDP still measured correctly in an era of digitalization? Statistical issues, 8, 14–26.
  • Anopchenko, T. Yu, Lazareva, E. I., Bagdasaryan, I. S., Vasileva, Z. A. and Almabekova, O. A. (2015). Human resource innovative management using the tools of econometrics. SGEM 2015 Proceedings, 2(3), 393–399. Sofia, Bulgaria: STEF92 Technology LTD., 51 “Alexander Malinov” Blvd.
  • Asheim, G. B. (1991). Defining sustainability when resource management does not have deterministic consequences. Mimeo: Department of Economics, University of Oslo. 31 p.
  • Barney, J. (1991). Firm resources and sustained competitive advantage. Journal of Management, 17(1), 99–120.
  • Bogatyreva, V. V. (2013). Financial management of human capital reproduction in innovative economy: theory, methodology, modeling. Novopolotsk: PSU, 400 p. (In Russian).
  • Bueno, E. (2004). The role of social capital in today’s economy: Empirical evidence and proposal of a new model of intellectual capital / E. Bueno, M.P. Salmador, О. Rodríguez. Journal of Intellectual Capital, 4(5), 556–574.
  • Capello, R. and Kroll, H. (2016). From theory to practice in smart specialization strategy: emerging limits and possible future trajectories. European Planning Studies, 24 (8), 1–14.
  • Fernandez, E. and Mauro, P. (2000). The role of Human Capital in Economic Growth. International Monetary Fund. 27 p.
  • Hartwick, J. M. (1977). Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources. American Economic Review, 67 (5), 972–974.
  • Lazareva, E. I. (2016). Cluster policy and tools of human potential reproduction in the management system of innovative and sustainable economic development. Azimuth of scientific research: Economics and management, 4(17), 234–237. (In Russian).
  • Lazareva, E. I. (2008). Ecological parameterization of the trajectories of integrationregional cluster policy of innovative growth. Environmental Economics, 3, 28–36. (In Russian).
  • Lazareva E. I. (2012). Environmental risk management in the economy of innovation: ecological risk managing technologies for implementation of the strategy of innovative development of the Russian economy. TERRA ECONOMICUS, 10 (1–2), 113–116. (In Russian).
  • Lazareva, E. I. (2008). Models of ecological orientation of human capital investment public-private strategies in innovative economy. Rostov-on-Don: Publishing house of the Southern Federal University. 255 p. (In Russian).
  • Lazareva, E. I. (2008). Strategy of human capital development in the system of innovative regional clusters. Problems of modern economy, 1, 200–204. (In Russian).
  • Lazareva, E. I., Anopchenko, T. Yu. and Roshchina, E. V. (2016). Innovative Technologies of Land Resources Management for Sustainable Spatial Development of Urban Areas. SGEM 2016 Proceedings, 4(2), 327–334. Sofia, Bulgaria: STEF92 Technology LTD., 51 “Alexander Malinov” Blvd.
  • Lazareva, E. I. and Karaycheva, O. V. (2017). Human oriented reframing of the territories of innovative sustainable development system management model. SGEM 2017 Proceedings, 1(5), 467–475. – Sofia, Bulgaria: STEF92 Technology LTD., 51 “Alexander Malinov” Blvd.
  • Lazareva, E. I. and Karaycheva, O. V. (2018). Natural capital from the “green” economy of sustainable innovation development perspective managing identification: an instrumental view. SGEM 2018 Proceedings, 693–701. Sofia, Bulgaria: STEF92 Technology LTD., 51 “Alexander Malinov” Blvd.
  • Lazareva, E. I., Lozovytskaya, D. S. and Roshchina, E. V. (2018). Analysis of key parameters of sustainable development of the region in terms of digitalization of the economy. Science and education: economy; enterprise; law and management, 4. (In Russian).
  • Lazareva, E. I. and Maslyukova, E. V. (2013). Integrated assessment of the investment attractiveness of the market of grain logistics companies shares: the concept and modeling tools. TERRA ECONOMICUS, 11(4–2), 70–76 (In Russian).
  • Nejadirani, F. (2012). Examining the Effects of Intellectual Capitals Management on Organizational Performance: The Case Study Research. Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology,4(9), 1040–1050.
  • Solow, R. M. (1974). Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources. Review of Economic Studies. Symposium Issue, 29–46.
  • Zavyalova, E. K., Kucherov, D. G. and Tsybova, V. S. (2017). Human Resource Management at Russian Companies – Leaders of the Global Economy. Foresight and STI Governance, 11(4), 52–61 (In Russian).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Online ISSN: 2412-6047
ISSN: 2078-5429