Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Theoretical Aspects in Developing Directions for Risking Terroristic Threats for National Economy

Theoretical Aspects in Developing Directions for Risking Terroristic Threats for National Economy

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 8 (no. 4),

The current stage of the existence of the world community is characterized by an ever-increasing level of threat of the emergence of undesirable effects on the world economy of acts of a terrorist nature. Historical facts show that such phenomenon as terrorism can take place in any state of the world, regardless of the standard of living of the population, education and other factors. However, studies in this area still show that countries with an underdeveloped economy and a low standard of living of the population are more likely to be affected by terrorist acts. Such states can act as the "cradle" of terrorism and this, first of all, affects their economic and social situation. But practice shows that terrorism is capable of spreading actively around the world, therefore, an important element in preventing the emergence of terrorism is the construction of an integral system of national economic security, with a special place to search for and develop methods and approaches to reduce the risks of terrorist threat. The article is devoted to the consideration of topical issues of the theory of the emergence of a terrorist threat, as well as the possible negative impact of terrorist acts on the national economy, its security and stability. In addition, the article suggests an improved scheme of risks of the national economy, as well as a scheme of types of diversification of risks of a terrorist threat, and a mechanism for managing the risk of a terrorist threat to the national economy has been developed.

Keywords: national economy, terrorist threat, security, stability, risk

References:
  • Afanasyeva, L. V. (2016). On the question of the logical structure of the region’s economic security. National Security, 5, 640–645. (In Russian).
  • Afontsev, S. A. (2002). National Economic Security: Towards a Theoretical Consensus. World Economy and International Relations, 10, 30–39. (In Russian).
  • Bandopadhia, S., Sandler, T. and Yunas, D. (2015). The damage from terrorism. Finance and Development, June 2015, 26–28. (In Russian).
  • Beck, W. (2000). Risk Society. On the way to a new modernity. M.: Progress-Tradition. (In Russian).
  • Bogdanov, I. (2001). Economic security of Russia: theory and practice / Igor Bogdanov. ISPI RAS, 352 p. (In Russian).
  • Grachev, S. (2012). Features of modern terrorism and problematic aspects in the system of antiterrorism / S. Grachev, A. Gasymov, I. Stesikov. Vlast, 7, 94–96. (In Russian).
  • Galkina, E. V. (2014). Counteraction to Political Extremism and Terrorism: A New Scope. Theory and Practice of Social Development, 1, 341–344. (In Russian).
  • Demin, G. I., Kireev, M. P. and Zolotarev, P. S. (2009). On Some Trends in the Development of Terrorism in Modern Russia. Proceedings of the Academy of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 1, 22. (In Russian).
  • Ilyasov, F. N. (2000). Political marketing. Art and science win elections. Moscow: IMApress, 200 p. (In Russian).
  • Kireev, M. P. and Tagirov, Z. I. (2016). Terrorism and the economy. Service in Russia and abroad, 10(5). (In Russian).
  • Latov ,Yu. V. (2007). Economic Analysis of Terrorism. Social Sciences and the Present, 5, 28–45. (In Russian).
  • Lopatnikov, L. I. (1996). Economic and mathematical dictionary: a dictionary of modern economic science / L. I. Lopatnikov. 4 th ed., Rewrite and add. M.: ABF, 704 p. (In Russian).
  • Small Economic Dictionary (1997). Ed. A. N. Azriliyan. Moscow: Institute for New Economy, 1088 p. (In Russian).
  • Senchagov, V. (2001). Economic security as the basis for ensuring national security of Russia. Issues of Economics, 8, 64–79. (In Russian).
  • Radyukova, Y. Yu. and Shamaev, I. N. (2011). Economic security of the country as a multi-level system of elements and relations. Socio-economic phenomena and processes, 1–2, 194–198. (In Russian).
  • Tarasov, V. V. (2015). Philosophical view of the risk of terrorism in a global modern society. Historical and socio-educational thought, 7(3), 144–147. (In Russian).
  • Kosarev, M. N. (2016). Economic Security in the System of National Security of Russia. Bulletin of the Ural Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 1, 29–32. (In Russian).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Online ISSN: 2412-6047
ISSN: 2078-5429