Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Evolution of open tender mechanism in public procurement in post-Soviet Russia

Evolution of open tender mechanism in public procurement in post-Soviet Russia

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 6 (no. 2),

The paper is devoted to the development of public procurement through open tender in Russia over the last 20 years. It is proved the necessity of the transition to a competitive public procurement system in the 1990s. Stages and terms of carrying out of this method for determining of the supplier also are shown. The structure and the comparative analysis of procedures of open tender, and also differentiation of the application of certain regulations are given. On the basis of the analysis of purchasing technologies we can make conclusion about the progressive evolution of the process of procurement. The movement in the direction of decreasing corruption capacity of procurement procedures tells us about expediency of transition to competition in an electronic form along with expansion of the sphere of its application.

Keywords: open tender; public purchases; contract system; procurement; efficiency

References:
  •  About Competitions on Placing of Orders for Goods, Works and Services for State Needs: Federal Law № 97-FZ of 06.05.1999. Meeting of the Legislation of the Russian Federation, 1999, no. 19, art. 2302. (In Russian).
  • About the Contract System in the Procurement of Goods, Works and Services forState and Municipal Needs: Federal Law № 44-FZ of 05.04.2013. Meeting of the Legislation of the Russian Federation, 2013, no. 14, art. 1652. (In Russian).
  • Afanasyev M. V. (2004). Logistics government purchases of capital goods. St. Petersburg, Publ. House of SPSUEF, 274 p. (In Russian).
  • Balatsky E. V. (2007). Protectionist policies in the market of public procurement in Russia and abroad / E. V. Balatsky, A. B. Gusev, N. A. Ekimova. Moscow, Languages Slavic culture Publ., 112 p. (In Russian).
  • Economy Budget Demands: the Textbook / Ed. by O. S. Belokrylova. Rostov-on-Don, Publ. House "Assistance - XXI Century", 2011, 224 p. (In Russian).
  • Golovschinsky K. I. (2011). The basic directions of creation and development of an integrated federal contract system in the Russian Federation: preprint WP8/2011/02 /K. I. Golovschinsky, A. T. Shamrin. Moscow, Acad. Home Higher School of Economics, 60 p. (In Russian).
  • Hramkin A. A. (2011). Combating corruption in public procurement. Moscow, Publ. House "Jurisprudence", 152 p. (In Russian).
  • Kuznetsov K. V. (2003). Handbook of the supplier and the purchaser: bids, contests, auctions and tenders. Moscow, Alpina Publisher, 339 p. (In Russian).
  • Kuznetsova I. V. (2010). General principles of placing orders for state and municipal needs: study method study program "Management of state and municipal orders" (basic level). Module 1. Moscow, Institute of Procurement Management named after A. B. Solovyov HSE, 176 p. (In Russian).
  • Management of State and Municipal Orders: a Tutorial / T. G. Doroshenko, O. P. Dyunina, A. A. Kokareva, I. A. Smolina, 2nd ed., Rev. and add. Irkutsk, BSUEL Publ., 2011, 381 p. (In Russian).
  • Mavlyukeev V. R. (2013). The contract system procurement. Inform NSTU, no. 5 (232), p. 6. (In Russian).
  • Nesterovich N. V. (2000). Competitive bidding for the purchase of products for state needs / N. V. Nesterovich, V. I. Smirnov; ed. A. G. Swinarenko. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 360 p. (In Russian).
  • On Placing Orders for Goods, Works and Services for State and Municipal Needs: Federal Law № 94-FZ of 21.07.2005. Meeting of the Legislation of the Russian Federation, 2005, no. 30 (1), art. 3105. (In Russian).
  • On the Supply of Products for Federal Dtate Needs: Federal Law № 60-FZ of 13.12.1994. Meeting of the Legislation of the Russian Federation, 1994, no. 34, art. 3540. (In Russian).
  • Shevchenko L. I. (1999). State order in the system of state regulation of the economy / L. I. Shevchenko, G. N. Gredin. Kemerovo, Publ. House of Kemerovo State University, 160 p. (In Russian).
  • Shmakov A. V. (2010). Priority of efficiency criteria in law projecting / A. V. Shmakov, S. P. Petrov. Terra Economicus, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 123-130. (In Russian).
  • The Organization and Holding of Tenders for the Purchase of Products for Federal State Needs: Training Manual for Public Officials / Ed. by V. I. Smirnov, N. V. Nesterovich. Moscow, Publ. House of HSE, 2001, 332 p. (In Russian).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Online ISSN: 2412-6047
ISSN: 2078-5429