Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Institutional design of food quality in Russia

Institutional design of food quality in Russia

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 6 (no. 1),

This paper suggests the comprehensive analysis of reforms consequences in the field of technical regulation of food quality in Russia. In the research the institutional approach is applied to discover reasons of this problem. Institutional changes have brought to the loss of food determinacy on the Russian food markets. Authors propose a way to solutions this problem mentioned by the institutional design of food quality. The institutional design based on the idea of conventional norms (social standards), the development of which is possible due to reconciling the interests of social groups.

Keywords: technical regulation; food quality; institutional design; coordination of interests; social standards

References:
  • Auzan A. A. (2005). Social Contract and Civil Society. World of Russia [Mir Rosii], no. 3, pp. 3-18. (In Russian).
  • Auzan A. A. and Tambovtsev V. L. (2005). The Economic Importance of Civil Society. Voprosy Ekonomiki, no. 5, pp. 28-49. (In Russian).
  • Volchik V. V. and Berezhnoy I. V. (2007). Interest Groups and Economic Institutions Qualityinterest Groups and Economic Institutions Quality. TERRA ECONOMICUS, no. 2, pp. 57-66. (In Russian).
  • Kapoguzov E. A. and Chupin R. I. (2014). Technical regulation of food quality: the theoretical basis in the context of the institutional approach and Russian experience. Public Administration and Civil Service [Gosudarstvennoe Upravlenie i Gosudarstvennaja Sluzhba] (Astana, Kazakhstan), no. 4, pp. 109-122. (In Russian).
  • Coleman J. (2001). Social and Human Capital. Social Sciences and Modernity [Obshchestvennye Nauki i Sovremennost], no. 1, pp. 121-139. (In Russian).
  • Kryuchkova P. V. (2011). Self-regulation of Economic Activity as an Alternative to Excessive Government Regulation. Voprosy Ekonomiki, no. 6, pp. 49-52. (In Russian).
  • Tambovtsev V. L. (1997). Theoretical Questions of Institutional Design. Voprosy Ekonomiki, no. 3, pp. 82-94. (In Russian).
  • Tambovtsev V. L. (2014). Public Goods and Public Interests: Is There a Connection? Voprosy Ekonomiki, № 11, pp. 25-40. (In Russian).
  • Habermas J. (2001). Moral Consciousness and Communicative Action. Saint Petersburg, Science [Nauka] Publ. (In Russian).
  • Habermas J. (2009). Europe: the faltering project. Cambridge, Polity Press.
  • Simon H. (1959). Theories of Decision-Making in Economics and Behavioral Science. American Economic Review, no. 3, pp. 253-283.
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2078-5429