Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

How to create from scratch the industry leader in modern Russia and the world: answers and riddles (on the book "Technonikol - principal role" by Sergei Kolesnikov and Igor Altshuler)

How to create from scratch the industry leader in modern Russia and the world: answers and riddles (on the book "Technonikol - principal role" by Sergei Kolesnikov and Igor Altshuler)

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 6 (no. 1),

The author analyzes the history of the Russian company "Technonikol", which for 20 years has managed in 2013 to become 126 company among the 400 largest Russian companies and one of the largest in the world in the production of roofing and insulating materials. These companies are assessed in terms of their reliability. Identify the factors that is very rare in Russian manufacturing success. Among them are the outstanding personal qualities of its founders and features sectors of its activity. Particular attention is paid to rare in Russia careful attitude to talented employees. Company history "Technonikol" is considered in the context of the place of the Russian bourgeoisie in modern Russian economy and society. It is shown that the company's success is determined by combining the complexion is rare in Russia factors, especially the limited amount of co-talented people because of the huge loss of human capital in Russia in the 20th century and early 21st century.

Keywords: economy of the Russian Federation; the Russian roofing industry; the industry of thermal insulation materials; the company "Technonikol"; modern Russian bourgeoisie

References:
  • 400 Largest Russian Company. Ekspert, 2014, no. 43, pp. 124-126. (In Russian). Russian Statistical Yearbook 2003. Moscow, Rosstat, 2003. (In Russian).
  • Prices in Russia — 2011. Moscow, Rosstat, 2011. (In Russian).
  • Prices in Russia — 2014. Moscow, Rosstat, 2014. (In Russian).
  • Kolesnikov S. and Altshuler I. (2014). Technonicol - principal role. Moscow, 2014. (In Russian).
  • Khanin G. I. (2013a). Group of companies «Polyplastic»: a small picture for understanding the very big issues (and appearance of a new). Journal of Economic Regulation, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 6-22. (In Russian).
  • Khanin G. I. (2013b). Contemporary Russian bourgeoisie (the trial economic sketch). Terra Economicus, no. 1, pp. 9-28. (In Russian).
  • Khanin G. I. (2014). Russian Economic history in the time of economic reform. Novosibirsk. (In Russian).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2078-5429