Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

«What awaits higher education in 2014» or «What is an effective contract»?

«What awaits higher education in 2014» or «What is an effective contract»?

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 4 (no. 4),
p. 6-12

In the paper conditions and consequences of transition of the Southern Federal University from model of entrepreneurial university to top university are analyzed. The development strategy of economic education in SFU in a context of the indicators defined in the effective contract of the Dean is discussed in the paper.

Keywords: modernization of higher education; entrepreneurial university; development strategy; mission of the faculty; effective contract

References:
  • Borovskaya M. A., Masych M. A. and Shevchenko I. K. (2013). Effective contract in promoting system of scientific and pedagogical workers. Higher Education in Russia, no. 5. (in Russian).
  • State Program of the Russian Federation "Development of Education" for 20132020. 2013. (http://минобрнауки.рф/документы/3409). (in Russian).
  • Zavarykina L. V., Lopatin A. S. and Perfilieva O. V. (2012). Comparative analysis of international methodologies of higher education institutions ranking. Bulletin of international organizations, no. 1. (in Russian).
  • Clark B. R. (2011). Creating entrepreneurial universities: organizational directions of transformation / Transl. from English by A. Smirnov. M.: Publ. House of the Higher School of Economics. (in Russian).
  • Romanovskyay I. A. (2013). Development of innovative lecturer position in high school in the organizational learning. Modern problems of science and education, no. 2. (in Russian).
  • Role of research in the university. Round table. July 2007. Education Matters. no 4. (in Russian).
  • Roshchina J. M. and Yudkevich M. M. (2009). Factors of researching by university lecturers: policy administration, contract incompleteness, or environmental influence? Problems of Education. no 3. (in Russian).
  • Jacobson L. I. (2008). Public funding of higher education. M.: Publ. House of the Higher School of Economics. (in Russian).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2078-5429