Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Process-project management approach to financial security strategy of social-economic development of the region

Process-project management approach to financial security strategy of social-economic development of the region

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 4 (no. 2),
p. 63-68

The author’s approach to development of process-project methodology approach to financial security management of regional programs within its social and economic development strategy is offered in the paper.

Keywords: process-project approach; financial security; social and economic development of the region; management

References:
  • Brisova Z. N. (2009). The essence of process-structured approach to the design and development of management systems. The problems of modern economics, no. 1 (29). (in Russian).
  • Galeeva E. I., Kuznetsov B. L., Potapov G. P. and Tupoleva A. N. (2007). The synergetic approach to the theory and practice of management of SES. Social-economic and technical systems / Kama State Academy of Engineering and Economics, no. 1. (in Russian).
  • Dobrolezha E. V. (2011). Resource support regional economic development: assessment, management, efficiency. Rostov-on-Don: Publ. house of the RSUE. (in Russian).
  • Shevchenko I. K. (2009). Software-design tools support the management process of economic systems: theory, methodology, tools. Taganrog: Publ. house of the TTI. (in Russian).
  • Shpolyanskaya I. Y. (2004). Object methods of control processes modeling in business systems using UML and Rational Rose. Rostov-on-Don: Publ. house of the RSUE. (in Russian).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
ISSN: 2078-5429