Pushkinskaya st. 43. office 10
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
e-mail: info@hjournal.ru 
tel. +7(863) 269-88-14

cubsEN (2)

Innovative trends in the housing and communal services and their impact on organizational-economic mechanism of development management

Innovative trends in the housing and communal services and their impact on organizational-economic mechanism of development management

Journal of Economic Regulation, , Vol. 4 (no. 2),
p. 23-30

The paper presents the regional innovation system characteristics from the experience of its development for the Kharkov region. A cybernetic model of the organizational-economic mechanism in the resource potential is developed. The main directions of interaction between the organizational and economic mechanisms and their application in solving problems of innovative development of housing and communal services are defined.

Keywords: company; municipal sphere; institutional arrangements; economic mechanism; regional innovation systems; interaction; innovation development

References:
  • Balabanov I. T. (1997). Fundamentals of Financial Management. Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 218 p. (in Russian).
  • Bubenko P. T. (2012). (http://www.info.kharkov.ua). (in Russian).
  • Koyuda V. A. and Mazco T. I. (2009). Conceptual aspects of the regional innovation system. Problems of science, no. 8, pp. 8-14. (in Russian).
  • Leonov Y. V. (2008). Organizational and economic mechanism of innovative development of water utilities: dis. ... Doctor. economical. sciences: 08.00.04; Kharkiv National Academy of Municipal Economy. Kharkiv, 224 p. (in Russian).
  • Chelnokov M. V., Gerasimov B. I. and Bykovsky V. V. (2002). Regional Economy: organizational and economic mechanism of resource management for the region. Tambov: Tambov Acad. State. Techn. University, 112 p. (in Russian).
  • Cooke P. (2001). Regional Innovation Systems, Clusters, and the Knowledge Economy. Oxford Journals. Industrial and Corporate Change, vol. 10, Issue 4, pp. 945974 (Economics Social Sciences).
  • (http://www.innosys.spb.ru).
Publisher: Ltd. "Humanitarian perspectives"
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2078-5429